Sunday, March 7, 2010

By popular demand....

So I was asked by my siblings (whatup Hung and Lien!) to put all my recipes in an easy to find place. So hopefully, a blog will be the easy way!

I am by no means a professional chef, and will never profess to be one. But I do create recipes with love to share with others and hopefully for them to share with their loved ones. Funny thing is though most recipes are tested by the love of my life who IS a trained chef. So thank you to Chef Jon for volunteering his palate to all my experiments in the kitchen.

So please look for the recipes! And please comment if you try them and if you like them, or if you make modifications. I think that's the best part of recipes...we can adapt them to our own needs/tastes.

So let's start cooking with love!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nelda! Now maybe I will be as good as a chef as you! I miss all ur nummy cooking!

    ReplyDelete